1.1 All quotations issued are valid for 28 days from the date of quote.
1.2 If you wish to alter your order between quote and manufacture the quote may vary depending on the changes requested, in which case a new quote will be issued.
1.3 All prices are in sterling and once agreed are normally non negotiable.
2.1 All prices are in pounds sterling and payments can be made by the following methods; cash, cheque or bacs (via the provided bank account details).
2.2 All orders that are for supply and installation by M.C Blinds are to be paid for in full on the date of fitting.
2.3 All products remain the property of M.C Blinds until paid for in full.
3.1 All of our blinds and window coverings are made to measure specifically for your windows and so cancellations are not possible after order completion.
3.2 Customers can only cancel made to measure items or personalised items up to 48 hours after the order deposit has been received. Any cancellation's after this time will result in the customer paying the remaining full amount of the order.
3.3 All deposits paid are non-refunable.
4.1 Installation dates are only provisional, and with notification, may be changed at any time.
4.2 In order for M.C Blinds to install blinds and window coverings customers must make space available for the fitter and remove any objects obstructing access to the installation area.
4.3 M.C Blinds are not responsible for any changes made to the installation area after the final measurements have been taken. All products are made to measure to the nearest millimeter and any plastering, painting or other changes that are made between ordering and installation are at your own risk.
4.4 M.C Blinds cannot be held responsible for any fixtures to which blinds and window coverings are installed within, such as poor quality wood, brick or plaster.
4.5 The installation and fixings of the blinds are installed at the discretion of the fitter. This means, we will use our expertise and initative to decide on the most suitable fitting for that particular blind. If a customer would like a specific or alternative way of fitting the product, then this must be made clear before the installation commences.
5.1 Manufacturing times stated are approximate and may be subject to change or delay.
5.2 M.C Blinds will always inform our customers as soon as possible in the event of any manufacturing delays.
Returns / Cancellations after installation
6.1 Any damaged goods must be reported on the day of installation, after this we accept no responsibility. Customers cannot cancel made to measure items or personalised items once confirmation of order has been accepted.
7.1 All products supplied and installed by M.C Blinds are guaranteed for a 1-year period from the date of installation. This guarantee covers the manufacture and installation with any problems of a “wear and tear” nature. Any problems deemed to be “accidental damage” are not covered by this guarantee and work required on this basis will be chargeable.
Orders & Fabrics
8.1 Fabric samples shown at the time of ordering or quoting may differ in colour, shade and finish from installed.
8.2 Please be aware that some fabrics take on the shape of the transportation storage container. This should fall out after regular use.
8.3 Blackout vertical are avilable, however there will some degree of light bleed between the slats.
8.4 To protect the mechanism all of the vertical tracks we supply are self aligning meaning that if a slat is caught and becomes misaligned it can be easily rectified without damage to the track. We can provide advice on how to rectify this over the phone, or if you require us to come out and do this for you we may charge you a call out fee.
General Website Terms
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prefer to talk over the phone? Call us today!